Step by step instructions to fix mobile network signal
- Now remove the wire from your phone, this wire is also attached to the charging PCB board, remove it from there as well.
- After removing the wire, you have to check it. To check this, take a multimeter, put the red wire of the multimeter on the posting terminal of the wire, and put the black wire on the ground. If the reading of the multimeter is coming to zero, then it means that you That viral has gone bad and it may change.
- If you do not have a wire, then I will tell you a method by which you can bring the network in your phone without taking a wire.
- We have to remove the top layer of jumper wire by heating it with the help of solder iron.
- You have to take two jumper wires like this.
- First of all, you have to find gsm point on your mobile
- You will see a line coming under the tractor, that is our gsm point, you can also see me on the image below.
- Then you have to jumper the jumper wire from the gsm point
- After connecting the jumper wire with the gsm point, now the jumper wire has to be connected with the gsm point of the subboard.
- You have to use jumper wire as much as you need, making more jumper wire smaller can cause problems later.
- You have to use the jumper wire as much as you need, making more jumper wire smaller can cause problems later.
- After jumping, tape the jumper wire is taped so that it doesn’t come out. Y
- now you have to take another jumper wire, connect it to the ground, then connect it to the ground of the subboard.
- By doing just this, network signals will come to your phone without the help of a network cable.